Sunday, June 13, 2010

Modeling and Manners Camp!


This past week I had the unique opportunity of attending and speaking at Moye Elementary's summer camp Modeling and Manners. When I arrived at the camp the girls were creating their very own stylish flip flops, and were eager to show me the new necklaces they had made. I had the chance to talk to the girls about Character Counts! our Miss Illinois platform.
I enjoyed hearing how the girls demonstrate good character in their lives, and answering the many questions they had for me! Later on in the week I attended their fashion show in which they showed the audience the modeling and confidence they learned through attending. I was so happy to be invited and had a great time!
In just a few short days I will be leaving for Miss Illinois! I am so excited!! Check back soon to read my last blog before I leave!
Thank you for reading! God Bless!
Jamie Lynn Johnson
Miss Southern Illinois 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment