Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spring Forum and Miss Illinois Outstanding Teen and Pre-Teen

This past weekend was our Spring Forum, and also the Miss Illinois Outstanding Teen and Pre - teen Pageants. I had so much fun this weekend meeting all of the wonderful women competing for the title of Miss Illinois in just a few weeks. We found out our contestant numbers, I am number 8, and who our roommates are. My roommate is the fabulous Miss Macomb Kelsey Reed.



















During Spring Forum many generous people donated their time into making sure that we are as prepared for Miss Illinois as possible. I am thankful to all of you!

On Sunday afternoon, I attended the Teen and Pre-teen pageants, and was there cheering on Miss So. IL Outstanding Teen Mandy Marsh, and Miss So. IL Outstanding Pre-Teen Olivia McCurdy. I am so incredibly PROUD of both of them. Mandy even finished as 1st runner up!! Congratulations to the new Miss Illinois Outstanding Teen Kaitlyn Wehr, and the new Miss Illinois Pre-Teen Grace Khachaturian!











Over these next few weeks, I will continue to give 110% into preparing for Miss Illinois. I am so excited and motivated. Check back often as I will continue to update on my Miss Illinois journey.
Thank you for reading and God bless!
Jamie Johnson
Miss Southern Illinois 2009











No comments:

Post a Comment